PM role is to manage the existing products as well as to create and integrate new products and product improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Master competition monitoring, market & consumer understanding;
- Be responsible for product range development (new products ideas based on continuous market analysis);
- Manage in-life product performance conducting extensive numerical analysis using company data;
- Work with internal resources / agencies to develop marketing materials;
- Project management of all product integration/launches/changes;
- Coordinate and build strong working relationships with various internal organizations including: Sales, IT, Service, Logistics, etc;
- Be responsible for the development, training, and communication of new products/product changes;
- Provide support for other departmental projects when needed.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or Science;
- Relevant previous experience;
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills (MS Excel);
- Ability to write and deliver marketing and training materials (MS PowerPoint);
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills;
- Project management skills;
- Group facilitation skills;
- Time management skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation; and
- Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment that is continually changing.
Our customer is one of the most important suppliers of DIY power tools and accessories in Romania.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com