PM role is to manage the existing products as well as to create and integrate new products and product improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Master competition monitoring, market & consumer understanding;
- Be responsible for product range development (new products ideas based on continuous market analysis);
- Manage in-life product performance conducting extensive numerical analysis using company data;
- Work with internal resources / agencies to develop marketing materials;
- Project management of all product integration/launches/changes;
- Coordinate and build strong working relationships with various internal organizations including: Sales, IT, Service, Logistics, etc;
- Be responsible for the development, training, and communication of new products/product changes;
- Provide support for other departmental projects when needed.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or Science;
- Relevant previous experience;
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills (MS Excel);
- Ability to write and deliver marketing and training materials (MS PowerPoint);
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills;
- Project management skills;
- Group facilitation skills;
- Time management skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation; and
- Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment that is continually changing.
Our customer is one of the most important suppliers of DIY power tools and accessories in Romania.